- This event has passed.
Open Observing Night
September 25, 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 11:30 PMFree
Join us for an open observing night, at the home of club vice president, Tom Large. A telescope is not required, but of course you are welcome to bring your own. No alcoholic beverages are permitted at Open Observing.
– Friday, Sep. 25th, 5:00pm to midnight
– NEW LOCATION – 1216 Legault Blvd, Ortonville, MI
– Stargazing and telescopes
– See the craters on the Moon
– Family-Friendly and Free
– Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Mercury, Uranus, and Neptune all visible tonight!
– Live streaming of Astronomy At The Beach!
If you are social distancing due to COVID-19, please let us know when you arrive and we will be sure to respect your space.